This Spicy Queso Soup recipe loaded with bold Tex-Mex flavors will be a great hit for your next weeknight dinner at home.
Happy Wednesday Guys!! Does anyone else feel like this is the winter that wouldn’t end?!?!?!? I’m just really in great anticipation for spring and some warmer weather.
While we wait, the family and I have really been enjoying this yummy easy queso soup recipe. If you know me, you know that I just can’t get enough of these yummy Tex-Mex spicy flavors!!
What makes this recipe even better is that it’s low carb and keto too if you’re wondering. Even if you’re not, I guarantee that you’re just gonna love it as much as I do!! I use my very own taco seasoning and beef bone broth but you can certainly use store bought for convenience.
HOW TO MAKE SPICY QUESO SOUP
This spicy queso soup recipe is ready in under an hour from prep to finish so it’s great for busy weeknights when you want to get something on the table in a flash!! With a 17 month old on my hands, I certainly don’t have loads of time to get dinner on the table anymore.
I’ve also taken this spicy queso soup to a few get-togethers and it’s always a hit with a crowd too! Just be sure to double the recipe so people don’t get hangry. Lol!!
I love to top mine with grated cheese, sour cream, jalapenos and even avocado. It’s like a warm hug in a bowl and just perfect for this winter that wouldn’t end!! I hope you’ll give this amazing spicy queso soup a try! You definitely will not be disappointed! Say Grace and enjoy!!
Spicy Queso Soup Recipe
- 1 lb. grass-fed ground beef
- 1 medium onion diced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 6 oz. cream cheese softened
- 10 oz. Rotel Mexican Style can
- 10 oz. Rotel Original can
- 1/2 c. heavy whipping cream
- 2 1/2 c. beef bone broth
- 1 Homemade Taco Seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- shredded cheese garnish
- sour cream garnish
- sliced jalapeno garnish
- diced avocado garnish
- In a large stock pot, brown ground beef and onions. Once browned add minced garlic and stir until fragrant. Drain excess grease.
- Add cream cheese on medium heat and stir until fully combined.
- Add the remaining ingredients and simmer on low for 30 minutes.
- Garnish each serving with shredded cheese, sour cream, jalapenos and avocado, if desired. Say Grace and enjoy!!
Adapted from Kasey Trenum