This yummy Egg Roll In A Bowl Recipe is full of flavor and on the dinner table in under 20 minutes and the creamy chili sauce just takes it to another level!!!
Happy March Y’all!! I can’t believe it’s been 5 whole years since I started this little corner of the internet called Say Grace!! Where has the time gone?!?!?! Time certainly flies when you’re having fun!!
I wanted to share this keto friendly/low carb Egg Roll In A Bowl dinner option that’s super simple to throw together and ready in less than 20 minutes. SCORE when you have a 17 month old toddler running around!!! This Egg Roll In A Bowl just so happens to be JACKSON APPROVED too!! 🙂 He’ll take all the spice! Lol!
The aroma that wonders the house is simply amazing and if you’re a fan of spicy as well, you’re gonna just love the creamy chili sauce too!! The more, the better for me!!
I’m so excited to continue to share my heart and tasty recipes with you all that I want to do another fun giveaway to celebrate 5 whole years of Say Grace!! Be sure to enter below. Say Grace and enjoy!!
WHAT YOU WILL WIN
1 winner will receive a $75 gift card to Sur la Table.
HOW TO ENTER
Follow the details below for multiple entry opportunities
Bonus: Sharing is caring!!! You’ll get an extra entry for each person that enters via your GLEAM share link so sharing on social media will yield the most entries for you.
Giveaway ends at 12:01 am EST on Tuesday, March 17th.
One winner will be chosen randomly via Gleam.com and notified by email.
Egg Roll In A Bowl
- 2 T. sesame oil
- 1 medium sweet onion diced
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- 1 lb. ground pork
- 1 T. fresh grated ginger
- 1 T RedHot hot sauce
- 14 oz. bag coleslaw mix
- 3 T. liquid aminos
- 1 T. rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 beaten egg
- black sesame seeds garnish
- sliced green tops of green onions garnish
Creamy Chili Sauce
- 1/4 c. Avocado based mayo
- 2 T RedHot hot sauce
- Heat sesame oil in a large wok or skille over medium-high heat.
- Add onion and saute until they become translucent (maybe 5 minutes). Add garlic and continue to saute until just fragrant.
- Add ground pork and break up along with grated ginger & hot sauce and cook until pork is cooked and no longer pink.
- Add coleslaw mix, liquid aminos, rice wine vinegar, pepper and stir until well combined. Allow the cabbage to wilt and become tender for about 5 minutes and most of liquid is evaporated.
- Turn the heat to low and make a well in the center of wok and toss in beaten egg. Scramble until done and toss with the rest of the dish.
Creamy Chili Sauce
- In a small bowl whisk together 1/2 cup mayo and 1/4 cup of hot sauce.
- Serve dish garnished creamy chili sauce, sesame seeds and sliced green onion.
Adapted from 40 Aprons
If you’re not watching your carbs, be sure to try my Chicken Fried Rice Recipe and my Asian Style Beef and Broccoli Stir-Fry
Leave a Reply