This Curried Chicken Salad Recipe is loaded with roasted chicken, mango chutney, currants, green onions, toasted almonds and comes really close to the Whole Foods Chicken Salad original.
I stopped by Whole Foods the other day for lunch. I love their cold counter but in my efforts to find something that was on the lower carb side I decided to go for their popular curried whole foods chicken salad. It’s so popular that it was nearly gone. I used to enjoy their curried chicken salad all the time years ago…no idea why I ever stopped!! It’s so hard to put the fork down and I’ve always wanted to copycat my own version of their curried chicken salad recipe so here was my big chance.
The Whole Foods Curried Chicken Salad recipe is so easy to replicate given that they list all of their ingredients on their labels. I just came up with my own measurements and boy that this curry chicken salad recipe not disappoint! I left hubby a plate of it in the fridge and he text me stating whatever that dish is that you left in the fridge…it was sooo good!! Lol!! So there you have it, the perfect Whole Foods Chicken Salad. It was a winner for hubby as well as Momma and Daddy.
Speaking of winning…Are you facing a battle in your life? Know that God is on your side and has a plan for victory in whatever situation, challenge or hardship you’re facing. Know that the battle belongs to God as He has already secured the victory. 1 John 5:4 states “For everyone who has been born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith.” Know that our faith brings us to victory and that we are truly overcomers in Him!! Amen!! Say Grace and enjoy!!
- 1.25 lb. boneless skinless chicken thighs
- extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt
- ½ c. mayo
- ¼ c. mango chutney
- 2 T. black currants
- 1 green onion, sliced (plus more for garnish)
- ¼ c. almonds, toasted (plus more for garnish)
- 2 T. curry powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place chicken thighs on a baking sheet, drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and sprinkle both sides of the meat with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 20 minutes or until juices run clear in thighs. Allow to cool.
- Slice chicken thighs into small chunks and place in a medium bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Garnish with almonds and green onions. Say Grace and enjoy!