This sweet and crunchy cookie butter caramel corn is chock full of nutty goodness, chocolate and yummy Biscoff cookie bits!!
It’s beginning to smell a lot like Christmas!!! Where? In my home!!! Looking for a delicious way to celebrate your tree trimming parties??? Well, I have a yummy treat to share.
This Cookie Butter Caramel Corn is one of the best treats ever! This easy treat is the perfect gift to package up and give to the “popcorn lover” in your life during the Christmas season!
Who can resist anything with cookie butter in it by the way?!?!?! Not me, that’s for sure!!! What is cookie butter you might ask? Well, have you ever been on a flight where they served those yummy caramelized flavored individual cookies?
Well, it’s those speculoos cookies ground up that makes a Cookie Butter spread!!! Just like peanut butter comes from ground up peanuts. There. You get the idea!! I love it so much that I actually stuffed pancake poppers with it as well.
I got to thinking about how I could utilize one of my favorite spreads and came up with this yummy Cookie Butter Caramel Corn idea. It wouldn’t just be any ole kinda cookie butter caramel corn.
HOW TO MAKE CARAMEL CORN
I decided to add cashews, pistachios, almonds, chocolate chips and of course, what cookie butter caramel corn without Biscoff cookie bits!! It’s almost like a moose munch…light, crunchy, buttery, sweet, and completely addictive!
This cookie butter caramel popcorn is even Jackson approved!!! I had to physically pull him away from the bowl in these pics. He was so cooperative for these pics that I couldn’t believe it actually. Let’s just say he keeps us all on our toes. Oh Jackson!!! We all love him so!!
I hope you give this yummy cookie butter caramel corn a shot this Christmas season. Remember as you gather together with your family and friends next week that Jesus Is The Reason for The Season!!!
It was all in God’s plan to send His Son Jesus to save mankind from sin and death. So Happy Birthday Jesus!! I thank You for dying for me. Have a Merry Christmas guys!!! Say Grace and enjoy!!
LOVE FUN POPCORN IDEAS? TRY MY SUGAR COOKIE POPCORN AS WELL!!!
Cookie Butter Caramel Corn
- 1 batch Salted Caramel Goodness
- 1/4 c cookie butter melted for about 20 seconds in a microwave (until thin enough to pour)
- 10 c salted popcorn
- 1.5 c broken Biscoff cookies
- 1/2 c unsalted cashews
- 1/2 c unsalted pistachios
- 1/2 c unsalted almonds
- 1 c dark chocolate chips
- veggie oil cooking spray for coating the spatula
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F. Line 2 large baking sheets with silicone baking mats or wax paper.
- Place the popcorn, nuts, chocolate chips and cookies in a large bowl; do not combine yet.
- Add melted cookie butter to hot salted caramel good ness and stir well.
- Spray a rubber spatula with cooking spray. Pour the salted caramel goodness mixture over the popcorn mixture and, using the greased spatula, carefully fold all the ingredients together.
- Spread the mixture evenly over the prepared baking sheets and bake until lightly browned and crispy and the chocolate is fully melted, about 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool at least 1 hour in a cool dry place until the chocolate sets.