This delicious twist on banana pudding is sure the life of your next party!!!
Hey Folks! The month of March marks the 3rd Blogiversary of Say Grace. Can you believe it? Where does the time go? I feel like it was Just yesterday when I shared my very first blog post for my Buffalo Chicken Sandwich. Drool. What a fan favorite!!! I am so grateful for this little corner of the internet as well as God’s faithfulness to hear and answer prayer. To God be the glory for the great things He has done!
So I wanted to celebrate the 3rd Blogiversary with one of my favorite desserts, Banana Pudding Dip which is basically a deconstructed banana pudding. Who doesn’t love banana pudding?!?!?!? It’s even better when you can just dip and go!! Lol!! What an experience!!!! This banana pudding dip is crazy delicious and does really well at parties, gatherings and such!
It has definitely been another great year here at Say Grace and I couldn’t have done it without all of your support and encouragement throughout the year. Just to say, “Thank You”, I’m giving away a bottle of my very own Say Grace Homemade Organic Vanilla Extract as well as a $50 gift card to the Say Grace Kitchen Boutique. What a darling little store that reminds me of God’s faithfulness.
WHAT YOU WILL WIN
1 winner will receive an 8 oz. Say Grace Homemade Organic Vanilla Extract as well as a $50 gift card to the Say Grace Kitchen Boutique.
HOW TO ENTER
Follow the details below for multiple entry opportunities
Bonus: Sharing is caring!!! You’ll get an extra entry for each person that enters via your GLEAM share link so sharing on social media will yield the most entries for you.
Giveaway ends at 12:01 am EST on Thursday, March 29th.
One winner will be chosen randomly via Gleam.com and notified by email.
Now back to this lovely Banana Pudding Dip. I added nuts for that added crunch as well as some of my homemade vanilla extract for even more depth of flavor. Hubby stood over the counter and clobbered this banana pudding dip. Momma called and told me how much she loved it. So I think it’s safe to say that this banana pudding dip is a HUGE hit. Hope you’ll try it. Say Grace and enjoy!!
Banana Pudding Dip
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 12-ounce container frozen whipped cream thawed
- 7 bananas mashed
- 2 cups milk
- 1 5-ounce box instant French vanilla pudding
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese softened
- 1 tsp. Say Grace Vanilla Extract
- Pepperidge Farm Chessmen cookies for dipping
- Vanilla Wafers for dipping
- Strawberries for dipping
- In a small bowl, combine the milk and pudding mix and blend well with an electric hand mixer.
- In a larger bowl, combine the cream cheese, condensed milk and vanilla extract together and mix until smooth.
- Fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture. Add the pudding mixture to the cream cheese mixture and stir until well blended. Combine mashed banana and nuts into the mixture well.
- Transfer mixture to a serving bowl and serve with desired dippers. Say Grace and enjoy!