Banana Pudding Dip
This delicious twist on banana pudding is sure the life of your next party!!!
Prep Time15 mins
Total Time15 mins
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 12-ounce container frozen whipped cream thawed
- 7 bananas mashed
- 2 cups milk
- 1 5-ounce box instant French vanilla pudding
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese softened
- 1 tsp. Say Grace Vanilla Extract
- Pepperidge Farm Chessmen cookies for dipping
- Vanilla Wafers for dipping
- Strawberries for dipping
In a small bowl, combine the milk and pudding mix and blend well with an electric hand mixer.
In a larger bowl, combine the cream cheese, condensed milk and vanilla extract together and mix until smooth.
Fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture. Add the pudding mixture to the cream cheese mixture and stir until well blended. Combine mashed banana and nuts into the mixture well.
Transfer mixture to a serving bowl and serve with desired dippers. Say Grace and enjoy!