These Paleo Morning Glory Muffins packed with nutritious carrots, coconut, pineapple, raisins and walnuts make for the perfect on the go breakfast treat to start the day!!
Hey Folks!! Happy Wednesday! I just returned from a Married Couple’s Enrichment Getaway held at Virginia Beach. It was such a beautiful spot right on the beach where God’s Morning Glory poured in at the crack of dawn during each and every one of the 4 days. Hubby and I had such an awesome time fellowshipping with other like-minded married couples in Christ. We cooked, we laughed, we cried, we prayed and we shared and discussed tips on creating successful marriages. Although we are all different in our own rights, we all share a great desire to have God’s Glory reflected in our marriages!!
So… as I’m reflecting on God’s glory in marriage, I thought I’d share these super delicious Paleo Morning Glory Muffins. These Paleo Morning Glory Muffins are on point!!! They are super moist and packed with carrots, coconut, pineapple, raisins and walnuts!!! They are gluten free, grain free and dairy free to boot! It is such a perfect morning treat with your coffee because it’s got just the right amount of sweetness for breakfast. Need an on-the-go breakfast?!?!?! These Paleo Morning Glory Muffins are right on time just like these Flourless Chocolate Chip Zucchini Muffins!!
You see, God wants to brings us from Glory to Glory in our careers, churches, relationships and yes, even our marriages!!! He does that when we draw closer to Him. He can help us to grow when we’re in relationship with Him and that ultimately will bring Glory to His name as well as in our God ordained marriages. Amen?!?!?! Say Grace and enjoy!!
- 2 large eggs
- 8 T. pure maple syrup
- ¼ c. coconut oil
- ½ c. shredded carrots
- 8 oz. crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 c. almond flour
- ¼ c. coconut flour
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. nutmeg
- ⅓ c. raisins
- ⅓ c. coconut
- ¾ c. chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and place 12 cupcake liners in a 12 count cupcake pan.
- Whisk together the eggs, maple syrup, coconut oil, carrots, pineapple, coconut and vanilla in a small bowl until combined. Set aside.
- Toss the flours, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, raisins and walnuts in a medium bowl.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix until well combined. Do not overmix.
- Scoop batter into the 12 cupcake wells and place into preheated oven for about 20 minutes or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow muffins to cool in the pan for at least 5 minutes before removing. Say Grace and enjoy!!