This Low Carb Avocado Toast Recipe makes for a quick and flavorful breakfast or brunch or lunch or snack!! 🙂
Where have you been all my life?!?!?! I know, I know. I’m so late to the party but it was simply love at first taste. The moment I bit into this delectable Low Carb Avocado Toast, I was hooked. My palate just has to have it!!!
I stumbled upon a new “keto style” bread at the grocery store a couple weeks back and it had a pic of avocado toast on it and I said I think it’s time to see what all the craze is about.
I started with just avocado and tomatoes and then had a bite at Avenue Brunch House with bacon and goat cheese and was just sent right over the edge. So yummy!!
Why Avocado Toast?
Well because it’s full of healthy, unsaturated fats, antioxidants like beta carotene, comes packed with fiber, and it’s super simple to make!! The best part is that it’s super filling so it keeps you fuller a lot longer.
I like to use my guacamole recipe 86 the mango because it’s got a kick but you can certainly use a store bought prepared guacamole blend as well to make things super quick. I also panfry the bread in butter and rub it down with a garlic clove for added flavor! It’s so good prepared this way. You could also just toast it as well.
I top it with thick cut bacon, my homemade guacamole, gorgeous heirloom tomatoes and tangy goat cheese. What an explosion!!!! There I go drooling again!!
You can get really creative with this avocado toast recipe and top it with eggs, lox, onions, chicken. Whatever your heart desires. I say go for it!!
I pray that you delight yourself in the Lord and know that He will give you the desires of your heart according to Psalm 37:4. Say Grace and enjoy!!
Low Carb Avocado Toast Recipe
- 2 slices Low Carb bread I use Brownberry
- 2 T butter softened
- 1 garlic clove cut in half
- 4 slices cooked bacon thick cut
- 1/2-2/3 c guacamole or store bought, divided
- 6 heirloom grape tomatoes sliced in half
- 1/4 c goat cheese crumbles divided
- olive oil for drizzling
- flaky sea salt for sprinkling
- Spread softened butter on both sides of each bread slice. Panfry bread slices in large skillet until brown. Flip both slices and brown the other side. Remove from the skillet and rub both sides of bread with the cut side of garlic clove. Do you smell that?
- Place 2 slices of bacon on each slice of bread.
- Spread 1/4 -1/3 cup of guacamole on each slice
- Top with heirloom tomatoes, goat cheese, salt and olive oil. Say Grace and enjoy immediately.