A freshly squeezed homemade mango lemonade infused with fresh and sweet mango pulp makes for a refreshing and delicious summer treat!
How is your summer going guys??? We just spent some vacation time in Northern and Southern California with my side of the family. It was Baby Jackson’s fist time traveling and boy did we have a blast watching him explore and take everything in around him. He was such a champ with all the airplane travel. We visited Sacramento, Lake Tahoe, San Francisco, LA, Beverly Hills and Corona.
But don’t you just love summer though? I thought I’d kick it off with this delicious Homemade Mango Lemonade Recipe. Oh how I love mangoes!! It’s definitely my fruit of choice and it’s a perfect addition to this refreshing lemonade.
Did you know that Mangoes?
- Are high in antioxidants
- Boost immunity
- Support heart health
- Improve digestive health
- Support eye health
- Improve hair and skin health
Wow! Glad I love ’em so much then! This refreshing Homemade Mango Lemonade Recipe was a big hit with the family this week since we are big mango fans…Baby Jackson included.
Speaking of refreshment, I’m so grateful to know that I can go to God and be refreshed by His presence [restoring (me) like a cool wind on a hot day] according to Acts 3:19 (AMP). Seek Him for your refreshment daily! Say Grace and enjoy!!
Homemade Mango Lemonade Recipe
- 2 c granulated sugar
- 1 c water
- 1 large mango peeled and diced
- 7-9 lemons juiced (about 1.5 cups)
- zest of 1 lemon
- 6-8 cups cold water depending on how sweet you like it
- Lemon slices garnish
- Place mango chunks in blender and blend on high until smooth. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, simmer and dissolve sugar into 1 c. water. Once dissolved, add lemon zest. Once cooled, add lemon juice and stir.
- Place simple syrup mixture in a large pitcher along with mango puree. Add 6-8 c. cold water depending on how sweet you and stir.
- Serve with lemon slices and over ice if you desire. Say Grace and enjoy!!
Leave a Reply