This weeknight spicy One Pot Taco Spaghetti Skillet is full of traditional Tex-Mex flavor and is on the table in under 30 minutes.
Happy Wednesday, Guys!! I’m traveling again this week through the Rolling Hills of Kentucky but I wanted to share a quick and delicious week night meal for the family. This One Pot Taco Spaghetti satisfies the Tex-Mex Foodie Lover in me and the hubby’s palate for good ole comfort food!! It’s got a little bit of a kick to it and best of all, it’s ready in under 30 minutes!!! SCORE for those busy families on the go out there, right?!?!?!
This One Pot Taco Spaghetti Skillet is so tasty that I needed to be rescued from it. I kept going back for seconds, thirds and even fourths, guys!! I LOVE it just that much. In fact, I’m dreaming about acquainting with it again as I’m typing this post. 🙂 I just can’t get enough of it and I think you will agree. I suggest that you LOVE on it tonight because it’s just that yummy!!
Speaking of love…in case you didn’t know. I thought I’d leave you with a scripture that encompasses a love like no other. This passage has certainly been life-changing for me…eternally! “For God so [greatly] loved and dearly prized the world, that He[even] gave His [One and] only begotten Son, so that whoever believes and trusts in Him [as Savior] shall not perish, but have eternal life. John 3:16 (AMP). It’s almost unbelievable when you think about the amount of love that He has for us, yet He wants us to understand its height, depth, width and breadth of His love. Yes! He sent His only Son, Jesus to the cross because He loved us all just that much! Have you met Him? Say Grace and enjoy!!
- 1 T. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb. very lean ground beef
- 1 medium sweet onion (1.5 cups), diced
- 1 low sodium taco packet seasoning orHomemade Taco Seasoning
- 1 extra tsp. cumin (trust me)
- 1 can Rotel with diced chiles
- 1 small can diced chiles
- ½ c. salsa
- ½ lb. dry spaghetti
- 2.5 c. tomato juice
- ½ c. water
- 1 c. shredded cheese, I used Mexican
- jalapenos, garnish
- diced tomatoes, garnish
- green onions, garnish
- crema, garnish
- Heat a large saute pan or skillet over medium high heat. When your pan is hot, add oil to the pan.
- Add onion to the skillet and cook a few minutes or until translucent.
- Add ground beef to the skillet, breaking up the mass. Brown for about 5-7 minutes.
- Add taco seasoning mixture and extra cumin to the beef and combine well.
- Add Rotel, chiles, salsa, spaghetti, tomato juice and water. Bring mixture to a rapid boil for about 10 minutes (stirring occasionally) or until the spaghetti is al dente.
- Turn heat down to simmer and top with cheese. Cover until the cheese has melted.
- Garnish with jalapenos, tomatoes, green onions and crema. Say Grace and enjoy!!