This Butter Pecan Pound Cake Recipe is deliciously moist and full of flavor. A Butter Pecan Lovers Dream!!!
Hey There! It’s beginning to smell a lot like Christmas!!! Where? In my home!!! I’ve really been on a pecan kick lately. I’ve been buying them by the pounds it seems.
We got to enjoy these yummy and decadent Pecan Pie Cheesecake Bars during the Thanksgiving season and now I just have to share this family favorite, Butter Pecan Pound Cake Recipe for Christmas.
I haven’t shared a pound cake here since 2015, so you know this one must be a real treat! Hubby just had a birthday and I wanted to make him this cake again to celebrate since he enjoyed it so much a couple years back. So get ready for a real treat!!!
HOW TO MAKE BUTTER PECAN POUND CAKE
I love how moist and tender it is and it cuts like velvet. The pecans are finely ground so that you’re not biting into a huge pecan bite. It also makes cutting into it so much easier.
It gets some of that butter pecan flavor from the Butter Pecan Creamer used instead of milk. Dee-Licious!!!
And the cream cheese frosting sets everything all just right and makes for the absolutely most perfect bite.
I hope you give this yummy Butter Pecan Pound Cake Recipe a shot this Christmas season. It has certainly been a hit with my friends and family. Remember as you gather together with your family and friends next week that Jesus Is The Reason for The Season!!!
It was all in God’s plan to send His Son Jesus to save mankind from sin and death. So Happy Birthday Jesus!! I thank You for dying for me. Have a Merry Christmas guys!!! Say Grace and enjoy!!
Butter Pecan Pound Cake Recipe
- 2 c pecans
- 2 T butter
- 3 c cake flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 2 c sugar
- 1 c brown sugar packed
- 3 sticks unsalted butter room temperature
- 5 eggs room temperature
- 1 c Southern Butter Pecan Coffee Creamer room temperature
- 1 T Say Grace Vanilla Extract
Cream Cheese Frosting
- 3 T butter softened
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 tsp Say Grace Vanilla Extract
- 2 c powdered sugar
- 2-4 T Southern Butter Pecan Coffee Creamer
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Spray 10 cup Bundt with Baker's Joy spray.
- Melt 2 T butter of medium heat. Add pecans and toast for about 5 minutes being sure not to burn them. Remove from heat.
- Place pecans in a food processor and grind until fine. Set aside.
- Sift cake flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- Using a stand mixer, cream butter and sugar for 10 minutes or until fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time until fully incorporated.
- Add vanilla extract and blend well.
- Alternate adding the flour mixture, the ground pecans and the creamer beginning and ending with the flour mixture.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake in preheated oven for 75-90 minutes. Check for doneness at 75 minutes and adjust as needed. Inserted tooth pick should come out with just a few crumbs.
Cream Cheese Frosting
- Using a small bowl, mix together softened cream cheese and butter with a rubber spatula until blended well.
- Add vanilla and mix well.
- Add powdered sugar and mix until smooth.
- Add creamer by the tablespoon until the right pourable consistency. Pour over cake and garnish with more chopped pecans. Say Grace and enjoy!!
Adapted from Mrs. Donna