Winter Fruit Salad Recipe
This delicious fruit salad combines fresh mandarins, kiwi, apples, pears, pomegranate seeds and a light honey lemon-lime salad dressing.
- 5 Mandarins, peeled and separated
- 2 pears peeled, cored and sliced
- 2 apples peeled, cored and sliced
- 1 1/2 c pomegranate seeds to get 1 to 1½ cups arils or seeds
- 4 kiwis peeled and sliced
Lemon Lime Syrup:
- 3 T honey
- 2 T fresh lime juice
- 2 T fresh lemon juice
In a large mixing bowl combine all fruit.
Combine honey, lemon juice and lime juice, until mixed well.
Pour dressing over fruit and toss well. Say Grace and enjoy!!