Cajun Turkey Wings Recipe
This Cajun Turkey Wings Recipe is so full of spicy flavor and a delicious way to shake up Thanksgiving Dinner this year!!
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil for drizzling
- 3 T DIY Cajun Seasoning salt free
- Kosher Salt 1/2 tsp. for every pound
- 6 Turkey Wings medium sized, cut into sections
- 3 c Chicken/Turkey bone broth
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Place the wings into a large bowl and drizzle with olive oil.
Sprinkle cajun seasoning and salt on wings and rub to coat.
Place wings in a large roasting pan coated with olive oil
Pour the bone broth into the bottom of the roasting pan.
Cover and braise the wings for about 2 hours (basting periodically) or until tender. Say Grace and enjoy!!