Keto Fettucine Alfredo with Shrimp
Lighten up your favorite meal with this keto fettucine alfredo dish made with delicious zucchini noodles for dinner tonight!!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time30 mins
Servings: 2 people
- 4 large zucchini or yellow squash spiralized and drained
- 1 lb. jumbo shrimp cleaned and deveined
- olive oil
- 3 lg. garlic cloves minced
- Kosher salt and white pepper
- ½ c. freshly grated romano heaping
- ⅓ c. freshly grated parmesan heaping
- 1.5 stick butter
- 1 and 1/4 c heavy cream
- parsley optional garnish
Heat olive oil in a large saute pan with high sides. Season shrimp with salt and pepper. Cook shrimp in olive oil for 2 minutes on each side. Remove and set aside.
Melt the butter over low heat in same skillet. Add minced garlic and saute for a couple minutes on medium. Careful not to burn it. Add the cream and combine well. Stir in cheeses over medium heat until melted and smooth.
Add shrimp and zoodles to the sauce to coat and toss until heated through. Garnish with parsley. Serve immediately. Say Grace and enjoy!