Tuna Salad Recipe with Eggs
This Tuna Salad Recipe with eggs is loaded with flavor and is the perfect solution for those days, nights and/or WEEKS without power.
- 5 oz. can Wild Albacore Tuna in water and salt
- 2 hard boiled eggs chopped (of course, I had to purchase mine already cooked)
- 1/3-1/2 c. mayo
- 1/4 c. diced shallot
- 1/4 c. diced celery
- 1/4 c. diced red bell pepper
- 3 T. sweet relish
- 3 T. honey mustard
- 1 tsp. SECRET INGREDIENT Kirkland Organic No Salt Seasoning
- diced seeded jalapeno to taste (optional)
- kosher salt tiny sprinkle or to taste
- Boston Bibb lettuce for serving
- sliced green onion garnish
In a medium bowl, break up tuna into small pieces.
Add remaining ingredients. Combine well.
Serve over Bibb lettuce and garnish with green onion. Say Grace and enjoy!!