Egg Salad Recipe
This creamy and nutritious All American egg salad recipe is such a great low carb option as is or can be just as nutritious as a sandwich for lunch.
- 12 hard boiled eggs peeled
- 1/3 c diced celery
- 1/3 c diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 c diced shallots
- 1/3 c mayo I use Avocado mayo
- 1/4 c honey mustard
- 1 T spicy mustard
- 2 T dill relish
- 1/2 tsp Kirkland seasoning
- Healthy pinch of salt
- Healthy pinch of white pepper
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
Diced eggs and place in a medium sized bowl.
Add remaining ingredients. Combine well.
Serve over Bibb lettuce and garnish with green onion. Say Grace and enjoy as is or in a sandwich!!