These decadent melt-in-your-mouth peanut butter cookies overloaded with chunks of bittersweet chocolate are naturally gluten free and made with just 6 ingredients!!
Who doesn’t love chocolate and peanut butter?!?!? It’s gotta be one of the greatest combos ever in my opinion!!! These Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies taste just like a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup. Wouldn’t you agree that those chocolate cups filled with peanut buttery goodness are simply irresistible. Only because peanut butter and chocolate combos make every thing right in my world. ?
They are the most tender cookie and are made with just 6 ingredients!!! Just 6 and NO FLOUR!!! Wow!! These Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies come together super fast. The one trick is that they must be chilled for at least a couple hours or even overnight.
These Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies sorta reminds me of my PB Snickers Skillet Brownie in reverse!! Remember that cast iron skillet of goodness?? OMG!! These yummy cookies are very similar!!! Oh “Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him.” – Psalm 34:8. His goodness is so personal in that He meets our individual needs with it. This same goodness draws us closer and closer to Him and in turn causes us to share His goodness with others. In what ways has God been good to you this week? Say Grace and enjoy!! ?
- 1 c. creamy peanut butter use JIF or Skippy
- 1 c. light brown sugar packed
- 1 large egg
- 1 T. Say Grace Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 6 ounces bittersweet chocolate discs chopped
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, combine the first 4 ingredients on medium high speed for at least 5 minutes. Mixture should no longer be gritty.
- Add baking soda and combine well.
- Fold in chocolate chunks until well incorporated.
- Create 12 mounds with cookie dough scoop rolling between hands and place on parchment lined cookie sheet at least 2 inches apart. Flatten with palm of hand slightly. Cover with plastic wrap and chill dough for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- When ready to bake, preheat oven to 350 degrees and bake for about 8-10 minutes. Allow cookies to cool completely before removing. Say Grace and enjoy!!
Adapted from Averie Cooks